The Mighty Morphin' Megazord is the original Megazord used by the first team of Power Rangers. It is formed by combining all of the Dinozords into a single machine, which is humanoid in appearance. When the Power Rangers are facing a monster that they cannot defeat with their own abilities alone, they combine their Zords to form the Megazord, which often manages to destroy the monster in one hit without the monster having a chance to fight back.
- Tyrannosaurus - The Red Ranger's tyrannosaurus Zord forms the Megazord's head, torso and waist.
- Mastodon - The Black Ranger's mastodon Zord forms the Megazord's arms. Its head also serves as a shield.
- Pterodactyl - The Pink Ranger's pterodactyl provides additional armour plating to the Megazord's chest.
- Triceratops - Blue Ranger's Zord forms the Megazord's left leg.
- Sabretooth Tiger - The Yellow Ranger's robot forms the Megazord's right leg.
Weapons and AbilitiesEdit
- Mastodon Shield - The Mastodon Shield can deflect enemy attacks and even briefly stun enemies.
- Cranial Laser - The Megazord's crown fires a powerful laser blast.
- Power Sword - The Power Sword can be summoned from the sky to cut down monsters in a single blow.
- Tank Mode - The Dinozords could also combine and transform into a massive armoured battle tank, capable of firing numerous energy blasts from each Zord's eyes and from its large cannons. However, this mode was rarely used, often only being seen as a transitional step toward forming the Megazord's humanoid battle mode.
- Combinations - The Megazord could also join with the Dragonzord to form the Mega Dragonzord. Both these Zords can form with the robot Titanus to create the Ultrazord.